Financial Auditing Services 2019-2021
|Town of Pincher Creek|
|962 St. John Avenue (Box 159)|
Pincher Creek, AB
|Request for Proposal|
08:00:00 AM Alberta Time
02:00:00 PM Alberta Time
Last Update (MM/dd/yyyy):
02:28:00 PM Alberta Time
Region of Opportunity:
Region of Delivery:
|Open & Competitive|
Commodity Codes:R010AG: Finance & Accounting Services Audits (Supply Arrangement PASS)
Potential vendors (bidders) may view the bid package here.
Interested vendors (bidders) who wish to submit a response to this opportunity should register their interest by downloading the document(s) from the bid package.
Response Submission:Town of Pincher Creek
962 St. John Avenue
Pincher Creek, AB T0K 1W0
Attention: Wendy Catonio, Director of Finance and Human Resources
Director of Finance and Human Resources
962 St. John Avenue
PO Box 159
Pincher Creek, Alberta T0K 1W0
Response Specifics: Proposals should be in both paper and electronic format. Proponents should submit three (3) hard copies of their proposal plus an electronic copy on a memory stick or USB indicating the RFP title and Closing Date to the following address by 2:00 pm (Mountain time) October 3, 2019.
Opportunity Description: The Town of Pincher Creek is requesting an audit of its records and financial statements for the fiscal years ending December 31, 2019, 2020 and 2021. The auditor is required to:
• Prepare a report to express an opinion on the fair presentation of the financial statements of the Town of Pincher Creek in accordance with Canadian Public Sector Accounting Standards. The auditor’s report is to be filed with Alberta Municipal Affairs on or before May 1 of the year following the year for which the financial statements have been prepared;
• Prepare a Financial Information Return (FIR) to be filed with Alberta Municipal Affairs on or before May 1 of the year following the year for which the financial statements have been prepared;
• Review the annual Family Community Support Services Program Report and submit it as per the filing deadlines;
• File an Auditor’s Report on Compliance with Alberta Pensions Services Corporation (APS) every year on or before June 30 of the following year;
• File all required Federal and Provincial Income Tax Returns with the Canada Revenue Agency;
• Prepare a management letter to report any issues of concern discovered during the audit process;
• Separately report to Council any improper or unauthorized transactions or material non-compliance.
• Consolidate the financial statements of the newly created Pincher Creek Community Early Learning Centers (PCCELC), a wholly owned non-profit organization of the Town of Pincher Creek.